This week, my daughter was asked to share holiday hair accessory with the classmates . We got this idea of creating a bow hair clip . It’s easy to make, and look so pretty . I think, we also can put this ribbon bow on the headband, or use one red and one green color, what do you think ? This cute bow hair clip will be a nice gift too, please check the below tutorial and enjoy ~~~
Materials and tools :
hair clips,ribbons, scissors, needle and thread, lighters, plastic strips.
1. Cut two ribbons of the same length.
2. Paste double-sided adhesive or sew into two circles.
3. Put the interface side down, fold the Ribbons and sew with needle and thread.
4. Make another one with the same way and suture two .
5. Cut a small piece of ribbon, paste two double-sided adhesive.
6. Stick as shown the picture , you also can sew it.
7. Turn over , glue or stitch.
8. Find the center of the ribbons , sew it .
9. After the glue melt with a lighter and put it on the hairpin.
A pretty bow hair clip was done, Enjoy it with your girls !
You can change the color , decoration and add more ribbon to make your owl hair clip , be creative please and happy crafting !